Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Picture Perfect

Photobucket

Today was another check off the summer list. Mission completed: Morton Arboretum. I can't believe that all of my life I have lived about 30 minutes away from this heaven on Earth & I have NEVER visited it before. Sinful, I tell you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The weather was gorgeous today, nearly picture perfect. We headed out first thing in the morning & got our explorin' on. Hayden loved every. single. second of the experience. So much so that I think we now need to become members. I think our zoo membership, the beach membership, & an Arboretum membership can live in harmony, no?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a much needed day with just Buggie & I. We left there sweaty, thirsty, & dirty. The kind of summer dirty that reminds you when you pull in the driveway that it was well worth it. We shall return.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today was one of those days that I knew there were a few jems on my memory card. I was starving, but my photos were calling me. We walked in the door, Buggie went down for a long nap, & I then me & my images had a long afternoon date together.

Incredible.
Photobucket

Precious.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment