Friday, October 7, 2011

Back to "Normal"

I think it went like this: 103* fever, sleepless nights, rash, pediatrician visit, cough, sleepless nights, worse cough, more sleepless nights, pediatrician visit, albuterol script, flu for Hayden, flu for Mama, flu for Sito, then flu for Nana, and one last bout of flu for Hayden. Holy moly...it has been quite a month. I was in survival mode, going like a robot to & from work, only fitting in "the essentials". My poor camera was begging to be picked up, poor little Canon was feeling neglected! But today...today we were BACK!

I never imagined we would head to a pumpkin farm in 85* heat in October, in Illinois, but there we were. It was glorious.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Darn power lines (but you get the idea- it was breathtaking). And- yes- I could spend all night Photoshoping the power lines if I wanted...but I'm not feelin' it.
Photobucket

We're at the top of the 1st inning of this three-day-weekend...much more "normal" to come. I can't wait to soak it all in.
Photobucket

1 comment: