Saturday, March 6, 2010

First bottle and "Sito" Vera

On Thursday, March 4th we had our BIG yearly meeting at work that I had to go in for. So, my mom took the afternoon off of work to watch her. I timed it perfectly so that I fed her, left, and was home in time to feed her again in two hours. It was the very first time that I had left her- but it helped that it was my mom who was watching her. While I was gone I called home twice- only to find out that she was sleeping soundly and everything was fine!

I had set out a bottle for my mom to give her "just in case" but I wasn't sure about this seeing as Hayden had never taken a bottle before. When I got home, we decided to give it to her out of curiosity to see if she would take it. Sure enough, grandma gave her the first bottle and she drank it like the champion eater that she is!!!



On Friday, March 5th, Hayden's "Sito" came over to help me clean, and "Jito" stopped by to see his little princess, as well. Later that night, we brought Hayden to meet her Great "Sito" Vera, who is 93! She said she couldn't decide who Hayden looks like more- me or Bart. I guess only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment