

Yesterday Hayden turned 6 weeks old! I can't believe how the time is flying. Before long she will be crawling, then walking...I'll never have to go to the gym again! Yesterday I took her shopping to celebrate. I dressed her in one of the adorable outfits that I made for her- her headband got so many compliments! We went to the mall and bought her 3 really adorable outfits. One at the Gap has ladybugs on it to commemorate her nickname "Hady-bug". We also went to visit Auntie Kristi and her kids, and made a trip to Trader Joe's. At Trader Joe's I bought some almond milk and soy milk- as I am eliminating dairy from my diet in hopes of her fussiness improving. Thank goodness I can still have my coffee, because my creamer says it is "non-dairy". It was a Godsend that I found soy ice cream sandwiches at TJ's because I don't know what I would do without my sweet fix!
She has been smiling a lot more this week- we are starting to get the "social smiles" which are so much more fun than the "gassy smiles"! Two days in a row as Bart came home from work she gave him a big grin- it is so precious! She has also been holding her head up a lot better. One day she pushed up with her hands and held it up so high- it totally surprised me!
Each day is more and more fun- I can't believe I am so lucky to have my entire lifetime to look forward to the rest!






No comments:
Post a Comment